Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Receiver channel error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am encountering an error in AS2 receiver channel:

Delivering the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: HTTP-Client component init failed # java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve alias collection., SEEBURGER AS2: HTTP-Client component init failed # java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.seeburger.ksm.cryptoapi.exception.CryptoApiException: Could not retrieve alias collection..

I checked some blogs and it all suggested to check the sender/receiver agreements and AS2 ID's.

I can confirm that my sender/receiver agreements are properly configured and the AS2ID's are setup in the sender/receiver party and the communication channels.

Any help regarding this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Michael,

Hope you have configured AS2 paramters properly.

Check whether recipient AS2 configurations are correct. Try to trace the Error with XPI_INSPECTOR.

you can try from a third party tool for the connectivity issues.

thanks

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

It seems User Privilege issue. Check whether the AS2 User have proper authorization to retrieve Key from Key Store View.

Regards,

Nabendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer prateeks comment on the thread -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1659102

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkumar,

Thanks for the reply.

However, I have also done the steps mentioned in the thread.

The full path of the keystore is already defined in the comm channel and the receiver agreement.

Thanks,

Mike

vdeva
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

How did you resolve this issue. I am receiving the same error.

Did specifying complete certificate path in the key store  field resolved the issue.

please let me know..

Regards.

Vinay