Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VLMOVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not familiar with HUM, but I have the next problem;

I want to move handling-unit xxxxxxxxx from location A to B within the same plant,

by using VLMOVE I want to create a delivery. but I get the message:

"HU xxxxxxx is in the warehouse, assignment only possible through transf. order"

Do I have to use LT09 in this case and if so, how do I create a delivery?

Any suggestion is helpfull and will be rewarded!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan

I guess you try to post a material document immediately. As per the error message, it is necessary to post the movement first via delivery creation, then picking with TO in WM and finally the PGI can be done.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Michael

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

dear jan

have u got the solution?

i try to create delivery with tcode VLMOVE for stock transfer scenario but failed, the issue is same as urs.

kinldy share some information with me.

thank u in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan

The point is that you need a delivery where the HUs to be posted can be packed. As you know, packing cannot be reflected inside a material document. It is not possible to use LT06! LT12 must be for a TO created with LT03 because the TO confirmation will then update the HUs to the delivery. When the material document is created afterwards the HU status can be updated. You really need a delivery before the picking can be done.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jan,

Create the material transfer posting with MIGO / MB1B using 311 or 313/315 mvt type for that material, then you need to carry out WM transaction with LT06 (Create TO with reference to material document) and confirm it with LT12.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arif Mansuri