cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with single order staging in EWM 9.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i did all configurations like it´s said in the documentation advanced production integration (92 pages). But when i activate the business configuration set /SCWM/PMR_SINGLE_ORDER i receive warnings.

I followed the guide and now i am trying to create PMRs. I also set the configurations in transaction /SCWM/PSASTAGE, where i choose the single order staging method. Before i choose the single order staging method my PMRs were created without problems, but now the inbound queue of my EWM-System catches the requests...

Any ideas what could solve the problem and let me create PMRs with staging method single order staging ?

Best regards

Eike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

katrin_kraemer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eike,

first, don't worry abouth the warnings in the activation of hte BC set. Most BCS for warehouse requests (deliveries, production material reqzuest, posting change...) get this warning because one of the view clusters that is used everywhere in those documents does not need content on all levels. The warning is about that. Just ignore it.

When the message from ERP fails with that error message, the root cause is that the item type that the system finds an item type that does not contain the necessary quantity roles and status. In IMG activity EWM -> Interfaces -> ERP Integration -> Production -> Map SAP ERP Order Type to SAP EWM Item Type make sure that your message from ERP finds item type PCSO.

Regards,

Katrin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this issue now resolved.

If not could you please share the detail of the error log from the inbound queue or SLG1.

Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

Sorry the problem isn´t solved and i don´t have any error logs. In my szenario single order staging was the wrong staging method. Now I use cross order staging.

Regards,

Eike