cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Advice is not sent to few vendors in the payment run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Payment advice note is not emailed to few vendors in the payment run. I have checked the program and variant in printout tab of F110, it has the print payment advice note box checked. I have checked the vendor master data of these vendors, I could see email configured in correspondence tab and communication tab. Could you please help me on to find out the reason for payment advice note being not sent to only few vendors in the payment run.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nisha,

Maybe you can check on the following couple things -

1. Is the payment advice output based on payment method? Maybe all the unsuccessful vendors are falling under the same payment method and that payment method is not config to send out payment advice.

2. If you have customized payment advice form then check with ABAPer if there is some coding to exclude certain set of vendors.

3. Check your spool log, it usually writes to spool with any error messages.

Regards,

Priya

dareal_michael
Explorer
0 Kudos

Nisha,

Plz go back to the FBZP again and check  the configs. Since its only affecting single Company Code then it might be there especially at the payment method and Forms in the paying company codes.

If its not there then kindly let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dareal,

Thank You for the reply. I have checked the FBZP settings for payment methods in company code of the paying company code for that payment method. I see Always payment advice is checked in payment advice note control. Is there any thing else I need to check. What do I need to check in Forms.

Priya,

Thank you for the reply. I have checked the print log and it says -

In Form XXXX, element 613 (payment is made on behalf of) is missing.

Output of the relevant form is defective.

Does this effect sending email to vendors. I am thinking it might not effect emailing the payment advice note to vendors, since payment advice note is sent to other vendors in the payment run. Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I see that for vendors to which payment advice is sent successfully exist in other company codes. I think they are extended to the new company code (company code for which payment advice note is not sent to few vendors). For vendors to which payment advice notes is not sent they are present only in one company code.

Also, I have compared the successful vendors with failure vendors in LFA1 table. I found that for successful vendors there is authorization group assigned in Control tab of vendor master. And there is no authorization group assigned in vendor master of failure vendors. Could absence of authorization group might be the reason for payment advice note not being sent.

many thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could any one tell me, when new vendor is added to the system, how do we configure the vendor to send a payment advice note in a payment run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When a new vendor is entered in the master data, is there any way to find out whether that vendor is configured to send payment advice note either via email or fax.

Many thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advice on the issue.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do we know if particular vendor is configured to receive the payment advice notes via email. Is there any T-Code to check whether that email id or fax number of vendor master data is enabled to send the payment advice notes. Because, I see email id and fax numbers in the master data, but no payment advice notes is generated.

I really appreciate the inputs. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Please check, if this vendor is being paid for the first time. If yes, you need to confirm if the email address maintained in the master data is correct.

If the payment advices were generated in earlier payment runs for this vendor,then you need to check the settings made in this payment run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

Thank you for the response.

Payment advice is not generated in earlier payment runs too. Vendor says that the email address is correct. I have checked the payment run settings, nothing is wrong in those settings, because payment advice is sent to other vendors in the run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the payment method settings in FBZP.

Is the check box for generating payment advice flagged in for the particular payment method?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, always payment advice is checked for the payment method for that company code in FBZP. I am thinking problem might not be with the FBZP settings or F110 settings, because payment advice is sent to other vendors in the payment run.

I also observed one thing, payment advice is not sent to these vendors in any payment runs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to my analysis I found that payment advice note is not sent to only particular vendors in every payment run. But could not find out the reason for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Did you check the payment run job log for print job?

Do you get any hints from that log

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the payment has been made to alternate payee ? (check payment run document to check the correct vendor credited), if so please ensure to maintain the e-mail address in alternate payee vendor master.

Or, check whether e-mail ID has been maintained in vendor master after doing the payment run.

Regards

Shanid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prachi,

There are no errors or information related to these vendors in the logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanid,

Thank you for the response. I checked the date of the maintenance of the email address in the vendor master and they are maintained few months before the payment run.

From which table RFFOEDI program selects the email address. I see that its not from LFB1 table.

How do I check if payment is made to alternate payee? I have checked the payment document in FB03, I could not find any alternate payee field. And, alternate payee field in vendor master is blank in bank details tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check in SOST and see if you are able to see the output. Maybe, they are stuck in SOST and needs to be pushed out manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the response.

As you suggested I had checked the boxes for the send status waiting, error, sent and transmitted in SOST, but still I could not find the emails of these vendors in SOST.