cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to File Scenario using SFTP with PGP - Success but not really

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am having a issue sending out a document out of PI.  I have tried searching SCN and nothing really comes up about it or I am not hitting the right "hot words".

Here is what I am doing : IDOC to File Scenario using SFTP with PGP.

I have configured the system and tested and everything looks to be working as designed.  I send the idoc from my originating system to the PI backend, I check the ABAP side and I have a checkered flag.  I look at the payloads and the payloads all look good from my standpoint, transformation and translations that I put in place on the interface mapping are correct.

I head over to the PI JAVA side and look at the runtime workbench and pull down the logs and everything looks fine.

Go into Communication Channel Monitoring.

Select my Communication Channel: My message looks like it went out OK

When I go into the Message: All the encryption has taked place and the the file says it has been delivered - "DLVD".

But....

My file never gets to the SFTP server?  Any thoughts on this?

Does it feel that I am running into Firewall issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to figure it out - I was missing configuration on the Module in the receiver.

The following post got me there.  This is exactly what I needed.

It must be this:

Module: localejbs/ModuleProcessorExitBean

Parameter: JNDIName deployedAdapters/com.sap.aii.adapter.sftp.ra/shareable/com.sap.aii.adapter.sftp.ra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

why don't you try connecting to SFTP server through filezilla/WinScp then once parallel run your interface see whether you are able to see any files at that moment , or else you can go with Hareesh suggestion of creating new folder and test it !!

Br,

Manoj

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suspect there might be another process which is processing/deleting  this file as soon as it got placed by PI adapter.

If there is any issue in connecting, channel would have captured it.

For testing purpose, create another directory on SFTP server and place the files and see if the file is visible?