Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check No. not being assign automatically in F-58

anss_shahid
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I post a payment document through F-58, the document is being posted successfully, but the check no. is not being assigned. I have also checked FCHN and did not found any update before and after posting the above document. I have also maintained the necessary settings in FBZP.

Could you guide me on where the issue can be?

Regards,

Anss Shahid Essani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anss,

Have you maintained payment method,house bank and check lot no. at header level in F-58?

Regards,

Mukthar

anss_shahid
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar,

Yes I have maintained the payment method, house bank and check lot in F-58 but it is still not populating the PAYR table nor appearing in FCHN.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anss,

If you have selected "Test print out" check box at header level of F-58, then it won't update in the table PAYR. However, it will show in cheque register. So check the cheque register once again by providing payment doc.no. in FCHN.

Regards,

Mukthar

anss_shahid
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar,

The test print out check was un-checked. Still it did not populated the check no. after the document was posted.

Regards,

Anss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check RFFOUS_C, this generates check number

anss_shahid
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the RFFOUS_C and its working with this program. The issue is with the ZRFFOUS_C that was created. Hopefully when I get it rechecked by the ABAPer, it will definately work.

Thanks all of you for your valuable feedback!

Regards,

Anss

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anss.

Did you check if the PAYR table was updating?

If the PAYR table isn't getting updated.  You can create a manual check using t-code FCH6.

Kind Regards.

Jandoval Nascimento

anss_shahid
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jandoval,

I have checked the PAYR table and it did not showed any check no. for the payment method "H" - check deposit. But when I assign a manual check it obviously populated the table.

The requirement by my client is that after F110 has been executed, the check no should be automatically assigned instead of processing the manual checks.

Regards,

Anss