SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Property Owner Allocation - History of owners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on owner allocation process. Just wanted to check if a history of the ownership allocation would be stored in SAP system?

I have checked EPROP, EPROPH tables but could't find if system stores the history anywhere.

Also please confirm the process of reversing owner allocation. Will this reverse the allocation from new owner to previous owner. If yes, system should have stored the history of ownership.

I have tried to reverse a property ownership. Later when I tried to edit / display the same property, system throws a message as "property reversed, no more changes possible ". Does it mean, once a property is reversed, it is of no use!! Can't we further edit the same property?

As far as I understand, ES54 transaction for reversal of owner allocation should work in case of incorrectly created property, but later the property can be edited with correct owner. But the error message triggered by system would not allow us to reuse the property.

Appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Somu

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somasekhar,

The owner allocation history is not stored in a single table. Instead, you have to create a join of the relevant fields from the tables EANL, EPROP and EPROPH. Please go through the attached image.

Note: Also add the field for reversal indication from table EPROP  into the join

About your question regarding owner allocation reversal. A reversal will not allocate the old owner back into a premise/ installation. Instead, when a property is reversed, we have to manually assign the old owners for all the premises/ installations contained in that property

Regards

Ullas