cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order quantity control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

kindly help me in solving below requirement from client.

we have sales order creation with reference to quantity contract.In Quantity contract ,100 quantity is given and with reference to contract at the time of sales order creation if user changes quantity from 100 to 150 or more than 100 then system is giving Information message and allowing user to create sales order. so kindly guide me how to control it and is there  any standard solution for this.

Target qty of reference: 100.000 B31 (total referenced: 150.000 B31)

Message no. V1501

Thanks to Guru's.

Thanks & Regards

suribabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my previous reply would only work for value contract ... for quantity contract you can´t change warning message V1501 to error message as it is hardcoded (oss note 1486547) unless you change standard code which is not a good approach.

If, at the end, what you want is prevent users from creating sales ordes as per your requirement, use userexit MV45AFZZ form USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE to control quantities and send error message when required. Ask for the help of an abaper.

Regards,

JM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Pls check what JM has told  you and see little details below.

You have to  use item category group VCIT  while creating material.

Check item category determination and hope your also maintaining condition type  WK00 and pricing procedure and check your document PP.

Very important,please check Copy control(VTAA) and maintain contract item category mode -B.

Pls check these points.

Regards,

DSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

execute VOV7, select item category and set B to field Contract Release Ctrl.

Regards,

JM

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Joan,

Thats a very good point, but is that not applicable only for value contract. here i hope the case is quantity contract.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you´re right 🙂 Only solution is change standard code as message is hardcoded (note 1486547)

Regards,

JM