Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI vulnerability tool

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any tool oriented to check the PI vulnerability?. A tool to identifies adapter problems in the JDBC, SOAP and so on adapters, java/ABAP configuration risks in PI, security notes not applied, and so on.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have only ever once seen anything remotely like that -> www.arianim.com

One of my customers use it to analyse and document their channels and connections and their status, so it is more a PI / PO admin tool. As a by-product it however delivered the security information which we needed so did the trick.

You can also look into the SOLMAN Security Configuration Validation. That also generally probes some settings and services of the Java stack as a platform for PI double-stacks of PO Java systems, but not the application itself.

I would also be very interested in any other experiences, as I regularly am confronted by this question.

Cheers,

Julius

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have only ever once seen anything remotely like that -> www.arianim.com

One of my customers use it to analyse and document their channels and connections and their status, so it is more a PI / PO admin tool. As a by-product it however delivered the security information which we needed so did the trick.

You can also look into the SOLMAN Security Configuration Validation. That also generally probes some settings and services of the Java stack as a platform for PI double-stacks of PO Java systems, but not the application itself.

I would also be very interested in any other experiences, as I regularly am confronted by this question.

Cheers,

Julius