cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying one item and creating new item - Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement where one item in sales order have to be copied within the same order as new item and the only change is site.

For example Sale order 1 - line item 10 - Material A site XXXX

Requirement Sales order 1 - line item 20 - Material A site YYYY

Now the sale order 1 will have two lines for the same material but the site is different.

Is there a possibility to do the same.

Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Athul

hope ur in ISRetail..

see pls dont mention any site as delivering site default in Customer master and u also dont mention any default site in Articel .. hope this will help u out .. here my scenario is ulta .. i want that not to happen as its happening for me ..

regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i am not wrong, i assume you are using site instead of plant. If it is plant , then "yes", we can have a order with same material being line item 10 and 20 with different plants. Reg delivery, if the plants are configured to a same shipping point then you will have one delievery. if the plants are configured for a different shipping point , then delivery will be split up.

Reward if it helps,

Thanks & regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have not understood my requirement properly. Need to create sales order for a material in two different plant. Delivery is at the later stage.

Order 1

From interface

10 Material A - Plant 0001 - Qty 10

In Sales order creation in SAP

10 Material A - Plant 0001 - Qty 5

20 Material A - Plant 0002 - Qty 5

Is there any exit or BAdi.

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Can you kinldy tell what is this site you are referring to. Do you mean a Plant, If yes go to MM01 and extend the material to Different Plant and post stock of this material in that plant.

If No pl calrifiy.

Reward if it helps

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Site = plant.

To clarify more - there is no stock invlovement. This is during the creation of Sales order via interface or web into SAP.

Regards

Atul