cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No immediate TO created after Goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a big issue right now!  We already have a Go for the project but now i am testing some stuff again and i've noticed that after the GR a TR is created but the TO is not because it cannot find any TO positions.For the mentioned project we have interfaced WM with QM. Here we use the 101 movement type as we do for all the rest of the (non QM relevant) materials. For the QM materials we do the 101 Q and then the materialdoc is created and then we process in foreground to create the TO (we have to send the qm sample to storage type 917 and do that in the QM pop up during LT04 processing). The non QM stock is also booked in the warehouse using 101 but without the Q. Now here to problem occurs, the TR is created after GR but no TO could be created. I've checked the TR with LB10 and tried to process it via LT04 but then the system says NO TO positions found or something like that. Very strange is that when i go to the button 'Create SU single' that a storage unit type field is mandatory (we have some stock SU managed and some non SU managed stock), when i fill out a SU type (although some materials are non su managed) it does create the TO with the correct destination storage type. 010  101    B        101    X    A 1  DIG 010  101    Q B    101    X    X 1  DIG 010  101    S B    101    X    A 1  DIG I have set it up like above (tabel T321). I find it strange that the 101Q booking has nog 101 Q (thats the blank space between the 101 and the X in the above picture) but only 101 space. This is controlled by the QM WM interface i suppose. Summary: The 101 Q works fine including processing in foreground. The 101 for unrestriced stock does not work anymore and sticks at the TR. Maybe the movement type is the issue here, that it cannot handle once in foreground and the other time in the background ,based on stockstatus I am really in stress right now since nobody knows how to fix it!! THANKS A BILLION!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do see it is in SMQ1. What should i do? What does this mean? L_COMMUNICATION_TO_CREATE has a status text login failed

JL23
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen, you know, this really drives me crazy. I think it has something to do with a table which is getting full which should be solved by a SAP BASIS consultant. A couple of weeks ago we had a refresh. The production data was copied to the acceptationenvironment. Since then everyone gets these strange queue messages. I think this is one of them since i just checked on yet another backend system (testenvironment with a little older data) and the same GR on the same material with the same putaway strategy works fine. Strange thing is that i did some tests with other materials which are also stored in a SU managed storage type and these are encountering no problems. They don't end up in this SMQ1 queue. That i really don't understand. Can you enlighten me??

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have entries in SMQ1 then I have to assume that you are using RFC connection to another system, you did not yet mention this point anywhere.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I've just added this latest information, maybe someone has an idea? Hi gurus, i am encoutering a very strange phenomenon and I hope you can help me. During GR (MB01 or MIGO) 103 -> 105 booking for serialnr managed materials i noticed that the immediate TO generation does function when the recevied quantity is the same or less than that. But when multiple WM pallets have to be created because of the received quantity only the TR is generated. When i go to LB10 then i can process that TR without any problems. When you look into the TR the LTBK-DIRTA is ticked so it should create a immediate TO but it doesn't when multiple pallets. So i have to process it via LB10. or RLAUTA10. But i want the TO to be created immediately. Can anyone help me? THANKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would try MIGO then /nlt06

also confirm stock status from GR is the same status as the TR material status

Also this comment is confusing me "ome materials are non su managed"

SU management is active or not based on storage type not material type, you should maintain the WM2 view unit of measure and storage unit type for all your items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, thanks for sharing. I came a little furhter now. It seems that when (in an SU managed storage type) exactly 1 pallet quantity or less DOES create an immediate TO for TR but when it exeeds 1 palletquantity it DOESNT!! I don't get this!

0 Kudos

Hi Mesland

We also faced similar situation. We saw that the TR/Posting change notification is created but no TO is created. We raised a OSS note but its still on.

One suggestion we got from SAP that we should use MIGO instead of MB1A/MB1B for posting related change. That we will try and see if that help.

Check if this helps. Meanwhile I also search for other options for you.