cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, we have a requirement to trigger pricing based on the state (REGIO) of line item Ship-to.  Can anyone tell me the best way to do this?  Appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am mentioning the methodology I adopted for the benefit of others.  So, the way I went about this (since I didn't find REGIO in KOMP) is as such:

Created a z-field 'ZZREGIO' appending it to KOMP structure.  Then created a condition table with this z-field and the rest (AccSeq, CondType, PricProc update, etc.).

In Form 'USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP' of include MV45AFZZ, the code was added to read the ADRNR of the Ship-to (Partner Function = WE) from XVBPA for the POSNR (if available, else read header entry).  The ADRC table is checked for this ADRNR to get the REGIO of the Ship-to.

So far this is working.

P1. Now, I did not update Form 'USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP' of include RV60AFZZ (Billing User-exit).  Without this, the condition values are populated in the KONV tables of the billing document.  This was intentionally not updated to see how the system behaved.

I have two questions:

Q1. In regards to P1, is it necessary to update the billing user-exit as well?

Q2. Is there a better/different way to approach this issue?

Appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

A die-hard SAP addict!

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Yes, you need to update the billing user exit also. Currently, based on copy control settings it is pulling the pricing in billing document from sales document. But when you do re-pricing, the billing user exit coding will definitely help.

This approach looks mostly followed practice. You can just search forum to see if any one else handled in a different way.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two questions:

1.yes It is necessery in case that condition type is related to tax, in other case like price procdure redetimine it will impact (Base price variation) .

2.If it is not related to tax condition type , than chage copy controls in VTFA item level -->pricing type to "G" . or if nothing change required for your business in future then put 'D'.

Q2 . workaround solution .

if you want to redetimined the price in month end scnerio ,  then you will get error , in this scnerio you have to delete the billing document and change in SO then create new billing document .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes. We have done the same in past at client site. Which a new field is added to Pricing structures, both Sales Order and Billing  User Exits have to be updated to fill the value in newly added field.

This seems to be best approach for me. Specially if pricing is re-determined at Invoice level, it is necessary to include the ABAP code in Billing user exit.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All once again,

I am facing an issue with the implementation of the above mentioned enhancement.  If in order create, I enter the material then the required condition type is populated and is robust (meaning depending on any changes to the key combinations, eg. state of item Ship-to, etc. the condition type is activated or inactivated; just as SAP standard pricing).

However, the enhancement does not work in change mode.  If I add a new material to an already created order, the very same material which worked correctly in order create does not work when added again to an existing order.  The condition type does not trigger unless I explicitly hit 'pricing update' with pricing type, say, B or C, etc.

Has anyone faced similar issue or any thoughts on what direction to approach?  Please advise.  Appreciate all your time and repsonse.

Thanks,

A die-hard SAP Addict

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva, C.B., Jignesh,

All of you concur with the approach.  That makes life easier.

Thank you so much for your time and response!

Regards,

A die-hard SAP Addict