cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login in SMP development server with multiple user id?

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SMP 3.0 SP04 server . and I have deployed the Service Manager application 4.1.

I have configured the development server for Agentry .

I am trying to login in the WPF client with multiple user id's.

For Tech1 . I am able to connect and login properly in the server

for Tech2  It gives me login un successful error

Am I missing something here ? I hope we can connect to the development server with multiple user ids or do I need to generate a production verison of the application and then deploy.

Please suggest

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will be able to connect from an Agentry Client with different usersId (The 1st user will loose unsubmitted data).

Did you check the log for more details? what exact error you are getting?

Cheers

Fouad

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fouad,

I mean If I have 2 different agentry client and I am accessing first client with tech1 and second client with tech 2 and both will have different SO's

Even then the data will be lost?

I logged in with tech 1 I was able to login but if I login using tech 2 It gives login unsucessful.

Thanks

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data lost if you are using the same client, which is not the case your scenario.

Did you have chance to see the log? Can you log with the Tech 2 first? Do you get the unsuccessful log with Tech 1?

Cheers

Fouad

Former Member
0 Kudos

If User1 has pending transactions when user 2 logs in, the client will try to log user1 in to transmit the pending transaction and this will fail because the client store the user's password.

Can you check the Agentry\Events.log file for more information on the error you are seeing so we can give you a better reason for the error.

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks so much . I checked in backend , the user id was not given any authorization required for syclo. That's why it was not logging in.

After the authorization I am able to login. However I will work with different user ids

Client 1 with Tech1  and Client 2 with tech 2. I shall check how it works.

Thanks

Neha

Answers (0)