Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Credit Memo Depeneded on Movement Type [ GR returns-161]

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Could you help to solve the below issue

i need to return material to vendor but i don't have the PO history for the mentioned material So

1. i have created New purchase Order for material and checked on [ Returns items ] flag on Purchase order line item .

2. i have create GoodReceipt form MIGO for the mention order it's by default get Movement 161 .

3. when create credit memo via MIRO displayed the error message " Credit Memo quantity Should match Return DeliveryQTY "

So could you advice what can i do to solve this above issue .

Thanks in advanced for quick response

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

there are no Long Message for the mentioned error .

but kindly find below the technical information messages .

could u help me to prevent or find the reason of the messages

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check below link

ABAP Made Easy: SAP message 00(001) No vendor specified

I hope this was customized, Do as per link in testing server with ABAPer.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP would add the message to the same message class where all other messages for MIRO are, not to a message class 00.

This and the fact of grammatical errors like the capital S in "should" and other capital letters is already an indication that this is not SAP made.

You company should think about some development guidelines to control that ABAPers do not randomly plunder messages from other message classes. They should use a Z message class for own developments, should use specific message numbers to provide as well a specific long text.

All this where your ABAPer saved time in his work wasted now a lot of time for investigation on your end, probably more than he had needed to do it right.

And you are still not yet at the point to know why this message came up and who was the developer.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

emad_gamal
Participant
0 Kudos

i have check the GR Amount & Quantity and Credit Memo amount & Quantity .

there are Matched .

Kindly find below Screen shots of PO History & Credit Memo Error Messages

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click the question mark in the pop-up with the message to get to its long text and to see the message  number. I really believe this is homemade message

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click the question mark in the pop-up with the message to get to its long text and to see the message  number. I really believe this is homemade message

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope, The error message which is showing was customized error. Please check message number.

or check in any enhancements and Badi's developed for MIRO.

Check in se19  ---- enter z* and click on F4 and find any related Developments for MIRO.

or check in CMOD - Z* and click on f4 and find any related developments for MIRO.

If you find please let me details and check with ABAPer

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check in PO history tab in Me23n, Hope there was an difference between PO qty and GR Qty. And check with GR document with quantity. If you are entered delivery note number in GR, try with Delivery note number in Credit memo....

William_Laverde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am wondering are you using the same Qty amount from the PO and G/R in the Miro document? for this to work it has to be the exact amount or you will see the error.

Also, what is the error number you are getting?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please post the error message number as I could not find this message in T100 table