cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI posting to only Credit Card Vendor and not to Employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured my credit card clearing along with Reimbursed Expenses.

Normally, when I post any credit card expense, it goes to Credit Card Vendor.

But, if I post any Reimbursed to Employee expense type, it should post to Employee Vendor.

For me, all expenses are posting to Credit Card Vendor.

I have maintained same wage type for both Expense Types, Credit Card and Reimbursed to Employee Expenses. But I have assigned Credit Card Vendor AX in Symbolic Account Assignment for Travel Expenses.

Please help me to correct my error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-AX (minus AX)

and if expense types have different posting rules, you need to have different wage types. Or go with user exit filling USERS (the first empty column, see F1 help) with different keys.

regards, Michael

EDIT: oh, you do not have column USERS (should be the second one).

If you have it, you can have several accounts per wage type, but you need to fill suitable key before. (use case: same expense, but different user groups with different GL accounts, like managers vs. employees)

I think it is better to have different wage types in your case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. What is the purpose of -AX?

2. Also, I have one more doubt here. When we are entering the Expenses- To be Reimbursed to Employees in Travel Expense Report, I am able to add Credit Card Expenses manually from the drop down. Infact, I should select Credit Card Expenses only from the Insert Credit Card Document icon where we have the Credit Card expenses stored.

Now this is going to raise issues since, the user is getting confused.  Is it possible to block the Credit Card Expense types from getting addedd from the drop down, which we normally use to enter To Be Reimbursed Expenses.

Kindly suggest a work around to disable the selection of Credit Card Expenses from Drop down.

Attached screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no purpose. required entry.

PLUS 21 - MINUS AX

debits OR credits to symbolic account, indicated by PLUS or MINUS

you need to tell the system if debit or credit to symbolic account 21 and AX.