cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS - assign logical system names for the receiver system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During SAP ECC refresh by mistake assigned wrong logical system name for a SAP system and executed all tasks before system analysis phase.

Can i run trouble shooting for  this step ?

V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello VINAY T P,

Since you have not yet started the system analysis phase of the package, so it would be

more preferable if you can start with a new package, as it would not take much time for

you to reach to the current stage.

Although, you can follow the instruction mentioned in above reply, but it would be better that you start a fresh package and mention the correct logical system names to avoid any kind of

corrupt data transfer.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh, We created new package.

0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

As you stated, you have not started system analysis phase yet. If it is so than you can re execute the package settings phase starting from the activity assigning logical system names and then can go ahead with system analysis phase.

If you have started with system analysis phase and but not yet executed data transfer phase then I will recommend you to activate the post processing phase via transaction "CNVMBTACTIVE" and execute the activities of post processing phase and  de-activate the current package.

Once done, you can create a new package and assign the correct logical system name.

I hope this will help.

Thanks and Best Regards

Isha