cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT06 is not getting called on GR from VL06I

Former Member
0 Kudos

LT06 is not getting called on GR from VL06I against inbound delivery.

Is it possible to call LT06 tcode from VL06I on goods receipt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I pop up LT06 Screen from VL06I. Can I do any development for this?

JL23
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks we will plan TO creation from inbound delivery.

in such case can I do anything which will help to create material document on TO confirmation.

Also can I have both the process in same warehouse for goods receipt movement type 101.

TO creation on GR ( in this case inbound delivery will not be created.

TO creation from inbound delivery & on confirmation of TO material document will be created.

Thanks,

Kiran

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is in general no bigger difference in the process flow of an outbound delivery and an inbound delivery.

You create the delivery - then you create the TO  (which is for picking in case of outbound delivery, and for putaway in case of inbound delivery). you confirm the TO when you are done, this changes the status in the delivery, and then you post the movement from the delivery.

See the docu Goods Receipt Posting - Goods Receipt Process for Inbound Deliveries - SAP Library

(you could have found this yourself, right from the link you got earlier, it has a menu on  left)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Check this out. You can use WMTA Output type just like it is used for outbound delivery

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/6f/c5a3f28d7711d5b2c80050dadf6bf7/content.htm

Regards

Jayaram