cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXT ITEM and NORM ITEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

Can u pls say the step by step configurations to sell a text item with normal item

For ex- If i want to sell Telivision set with the Manual which provides the instructions to use, How should i map this in SAP

Thanks in Advance

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BOM (Bill of materials).

As per your example the television is priced item anf the billing should be made and the manual is not priced and the billing is not to be made.

1) OR (sales order) + ERLA -

>TAQ (pricing)-----television

TAE (no pricing)----manual

2) OR(sales order) +LUMF -

>TAP (no invoice)

TAN (Considered for pricing)

<b>**Please reward points if this is useful**</b>

regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

normal item is like any other std material which u would be knowing,but with this normal item television if u want to send manual with zero value,then you will have to use std text item category probably AXN with delivery relevant tick in item cat definition,so that system will consider this as text item and deliver with television.

and also u will have to write a small piece of code with abapper's help in copy controll item data from order to delivery to ur doc types with the logic to copy number of manuals copy equivalent to televion,so that system copies 5 manuals if tv qty is 5.

reward if helps !!!!!!

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can solve this using BoM,

text item , which is nt rel for pricing.

When u enter television in a sales order, text item shold display in order and not rel for pricing.

create material in MM01- Television(item cat group -ERLa) and manual-Item cat group-NORM

create BoM- CS01

and check in sales order.

If you want to give price for the text item, this will be solved in Cross selling.

*hope this helps,Reward Points

Message was edited by:

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj.,

Thanks for your immediate response,i dont think that is the right answer,there is item relevant for delivery in item categories of TAN for sales order,i think this may have relation to my quostion,

For text items we maitian some other way,pls help me out

Thanks & Regards

Narayana