Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10: sorting sequence with several sales orders

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've got a question regarding the delivery creation with VL10. For me it is not clear in which sequence the sales orders are taken into the delivery.

Example:

- there are 10 orders for the same customer. Some delivery Dates are equal, some not. But they are all relevant for delivery creation.

- VL10 is planned as Batch Job

- SAP takes all 10 orders into 1 delivery - so far, so good.

The question is, by which rule decides SAP which sales order will be taken into delivery first and which will be the last one.

I haven't found any hint in the VL10 profiles regarding the processing sequence of orders.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

There is some information available in the following SAP notes. May be they can help you

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks. So it seems that the figure "Layout" in the profile settings is the trigger key for the sorting sequence. "Sequential" means to sort by document number.

Chris

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think so Chris.

If you try it once, you can be sure though.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

In VL10, based on the sort option system will create delivery in background.

Once you have entered VL10 and execute,  check the change layout - sortorder. Based on the sort option system will allign the sales order number and create delivery in background.

Thanks

karthik

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes. I agree for online mode. But the question was regarding batch delivery process.

Chris

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at this note:-

• Note 924010 - During Collective Processing(VL10),items are not batch split

G. Lakshmipathi