cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two wsdl files in one sender scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOAP to ECC scenario. They have two wsdls in SOAP sender side. It could be Purchaseorders.wsdl or Purchaseordersupdate.wsdl. One of these wsdl will come to PI, it should be sent to ECC.

How can we add two wsdl in one scenario? Can we expose two wsdls at the same time?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

create 2 sender interfaces for 2 wsdls .

configure 2 sender agreements and 2 reciever determinations as the 2 source structures are different.

Use only one rereciever agreement for both of the scenarios.

Regards,

Santhi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client have given both wsdls. So can I use both as external definitions?

How many mappings should I create?

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

you can create multi operation scenari. In this case you need only one interface with two operation.

Please refer the below blog for more details

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Yes you can import both wsdls as external definitions and use them in sender service interfaces.

you can create 2 mapping s if the source and target structures are different.  and if you create 2 mappings, then you can configure 2 interface determinations as well.

Regards,

Santhi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish

Thanks for link but I have doubt

Client say anyone of the wsdl can come, one for update and another for create. So if I create two mappings, do I need to give any condition?

If I create multimapping without conditions so it will work whenever any of the wsdl come?

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I believe it is sender soap scenario. If you use one interface with multiple operation then based on request message the operation is trigger.

For example

Insert operation with have structure root node as insert and it trigger insert operation.

Similarly other operation with have structure and based on input message they will trigger.

Hope it is clear!!!

Harish

Answers (0)