cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit IDR in NWBC Sales UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For one of our customers we are setting up the NWBC Internal Sales Rep. role. This role uses the LORD (NWBC Sales UI) as sales order processing transaction. We have configured everything we need using the FLUID, however we ran into one strange problem:

In the configuration Screen, the button for changing the IDR is available, but we cannot select it.

We have tried to make it available by setting the FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT=X user setting, but this does not work. Nor can we find a building block in customizing for the IDR.

The only thing we did find is a BADI that should help us changing the content shown in the IDR, but for this BADI it is unclear which data is availabe as input. Therefore we cannot change what we need. We would like to change the title and ticketing.

Has anyone ever dealt with this problem before?

Below you can see a picture of the "Configure IDR" button not being selectable. 

We are on NWBC 5.0, ECC 6.0 EHP5. The Netweaver version is 7.02 support pack 14 for Basis and 12 for foundation.

Regards,

Sjaak van den Berg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sjaak,

Are you able to resolve your issue, I am facing the same issue.

I am on MDG 7.0 and have to modify the UI for Vendor and Customer Creation/Change and am unable to do so as I am not able to get Edit options in the FPM even after setting the parameter FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT = BLANK, I need Customization as my option, for configuration we set FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT= 'X'

Please respond ASAP if you have the answers.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ankit kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Sjaak,

I have resolved my Issue doing the following.

FPM_CONFIG_EXPERT = A

and I am able to see the EDITING options....

Regards,

Ankit Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your reply. Sadly enough, I have not been able to solve this. I have tried your setting , but it did not work for me. Good luck with your configurations!

Regards,

Sjaak