Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Sort Deliveries for Printing Created from VL10BATCH Background Job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Good Afternoon!

We have a Client Requirement to Sort the Deliveries:

Deliveries are Created of All Open Orders through Background Job Scheduled From VL10BATCH Transaction. The Program that runs in background in RVV50R10C. This Program is saved with a Variant having Range of Shipping Points of which deliveries are to be Created.

Once the Delivery is Created, its Output is Triggered and the Spool is generated for Printing. Since in NACE the O/P is maintained with Dispatch Time of Send Immediately.

Now at the End of Background Job I have to apply Sort Criteria as per Alphabetical Order of Region Code of Ship To Party. So that the Deliveries are Printed as per Sorted Order.

There is a Z Table Maintained to Fetch the Region Code against relevant combination of Forwarding Agent and State Code of Delivery.

Kindly provide your inputs as to where shall I include my Code, can the code be applied in RVV50R10C to satisfy this Enhancement.

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may try to:

add your zfield in table KOMKBV2, update your delivery message with NACE tcode entering your KOMKBV2-ZFIELD in tab sort order in sort field 1. Use USEREXIT_KOMKBV2_FILL in RVCOMFZZ to fill zfield. Finally when printing delivery message (VL71 tcode) try 04 or 05 in field sort order.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Thanks for your reply!

Can you please elaborate exactly where is this Sort Tab in NACE transaction.

Because I am unable to see any Sort Tab in NACE for the required Output Type.

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onkar,

in NACE, select output type, click on details (magnifying lense) and it´s last one.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Thanks for your above Reply,

Let me know if this Sort Order Tab be Useful while Creating and Printing deliveries through a Background Job.

As you have mentioned in your Previous Post that we need to Execute VL71 Transaction with Sort Order Option "04" to Printing the Deliveries in Sorted Order. I Guess this is a Manual Job.

Here we are Printing deliveries through Background Job, So will this Sort Order Tab be Useful?...

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VL71 calls a report, SD70AV2A, Create a variant for this report in which you set values and add it in your background job where you will run it with the variant.

Regards,

JM