Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logon cookie is missing

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I am logged into the portal, I select “Procurement” at the top, and then the “Purchasing” link on the left side of the screen which should take me directly to that area.  Instead, the system takes me to a logon screen as shown below.  I can enter in my SRM GUI password on the screen below, but the system should not require for me to have to log on again.

As it says " Logon cookie is Missing ".

Our single sign-on is also working fine..

Also i have gone through the Snote -  1617090 - ICF system logon: Logon fails, logon cookie and made the changes system logon settings, set the "Deactivate Login XSRF Protection" indicator accordingly.

But still no luck.

Any resolution to the issue will be appreciated..

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Krishna.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223578
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth and Jun,

We have Cross-verified the SSO configurations and changed Authentication Ticket Type value to SAP Logon Ticket.

That resolved the issue.

Thank you all for your support..

Regards,

Krishna.M

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Great news Krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did it work before?

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

Hope you are doing good.

Nice to hear from you again. Please check if note 1136770 - Security note: ICF system login is useful. If the issue persists, download the httpwatch tool (free from www.httpwatch.com) and send across the trace of this issue. Kindly note that the clicks are minimum when you take the trace and that you navigate to the error scenario and clear the browser cache before starting the "recording" activity . More information is available in: note 1558903 - How To Trace a Portal Scenario Using HttpWatch.

Hope this helps.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kind Regards,

Hemanth
SAP AGS
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _