cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Request Approval Buttons Not Showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For some reason in access requests, approval request or deny buttons are not showing, and the requests are not showing up in the work inbox of the approver. I have attached a request with the buttons not shown, and with the audit log below that. I have also attached a photo of my MSMP workflow for the request.

Thanks all

-Ray

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I can see from your access request screen that the request type is "Emergency User Access". I assume FF ID owner is the approver in this case.

Did the FF ID owner has the required authorizations setup in GRC system for request approval?

Also share your GRC version and SP details.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

The FF ID owner does have the required authorizations to approve requests.
We are on GRC 10.1 and sp 740.

Thanks for all the help!

-Buck

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Are you approving through Email by going to Approval link in email notification or Are you approving by going to approver's work Inbox?

In case using Approve/Reject via Email, then check the following:

-If "Approve by Email" setting has been set at the stage level.

-Ensure that the link in the email Notification Variable "LINK_APPROVE_REJECT" has been defined in the Notification Template configured in MSMP.

-You need to check this in SE61 (in GRC Box) for the General Text (TX) under "Document Class" field and the Document Name as the Notification Template maintained in MSMP.

-Update the link given here to "LINK_APPROVE_REJECT".

Please ensure that the Approver has "SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_APPROVER" role for him to be able to approve the request.

Did you complete the Workflow customising via the IMG (refer path below) for task TS76308026 and activate workflow WS76300056?

IMG Path: Governance, Risk and Compliance > General Settings > Workflow > Perform Task-Specific Customizing

Also share the Audit Log, Your Agent ID configuration and Roles assigned to the approver who is not able to see these buttons.

Regards,

Madhu

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

How did you solve this problem?

I have the same situation here.

Thanks in advance.