Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOC Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I need you help in one issue.

I am working for Automotive Client in implementation project and we are using same Order typ OR for FOC sales also.

In VA01 after punching sales order, we are changing the item category TAN to ZTAN. so that all values will be zero in document.

Here in Client they dont want to do any new configuration. Because of this we are using this process.

Till Invoice its working fine. But in Invoice Business Place Ref. No(VBRK--XBLNR) is not updating for FOC sale Invoice. My Abaper has debugged the issue and find out the cause, when net value is zero, business place ref. no will not update.

Could you please help out in this issue and provide me any OSS notes to update Business place ref. no(VBRK--XBLNR) in FOC invoice.

This is very urgent requirement for me because we are near by for UAT testing.

Kindly provide me ur inputs ASAP Pls.

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think, it is because of FOC process but because of your copy control settings in VTFL.  Alternatively, if your copy control is correct and still you face the issue, then have a look at the following note:-

• Note 406115 - Transfer of billing docs to FI: Reference number is missing

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati

Thanks for your reply.

In our project Reference number will be Business Place Ref. Number which is created with ref. sales off and tax code, a new number will be generated apart of invoice number.

For normal sales business place ref. number is triggering, where as for FOC sales invoice, the business place ref. number is not generating.

our Abaper has debugged the foc invoice, and he told that foc net value is zero because of that business place ref.no is not coming.

Could you pls help in this.

Regards

Srinivas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
which is created with ref. sales off and tax code

With the standard configuration, this is not possible.  You ask your ABAP team to check this also.  Definitely, some user exit must be there.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

In our project Reference number will be Business Place Ref. Number which is created with ref. sales off and tax code 

"" What is the Program triggering the Business Place Ref. """" if that is identified by user abaper

our Abaper has debugged the foc invoice, and he told that foc net value is zero because of that business place ref.no is not coming.

""" Then tell your abaper to amend the program to trigger Business Place Ref  for Zero value also . This will solve the issue .

Regards

Santosh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the coding is in standard SAP program or in user exit. If it is in user exit, then ask ABAP'er to modify it.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check VTFL for the below values and confirm.

Regards,

SRK

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of changing item category to ZTAN, can you try to use discount condition type (with 100% discount) for TAN?

Regards,