cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the transport of PSAs from ERP production order to EWM PMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i created a manufacturing order in ERP and i released it. After executing the WM-staging i thought the PSAs would be transported into the production material request in my ewm 9.2 system?

I already checked the Bill of Material and i switched the PSAs for some items but nothing changed. Did someone know what the problem is?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Eike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you create the PSA in EWM (like it is described here: Staging for Production - Advanced Production Integration - SAP Library)?

And do you have a production material request now and it is just without the PSA? Which I would not expect if the first step is not done.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

i just changed the PSA in the bill of material and thought after replicating the production order the new PSA would be transported in my production material request. So, yes i created the PSA in EWM like in your link.

My situation is the following. I have a production material request, but it is with the old PSA..

Any ideas?

Brgds

Eike

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, not really an idea. Have not done much at all with the new advanced production integration and therefore little experience with the production material request.

Brgds

Juergen

getabhijitdas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

A very simple suggestion.Did you check the inbound queue(SMQ2) of EWM system after you change the PSA in process order in ECC.

Does /N/SCWM/PSASTAGE has relevant entry for the new PSA.

Thanks

Abhijit