Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Responsible Person to Task in Quality Notification

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please check this snapshot where i am not getting Task Processor, Responsible and List Name in Task Tab of Notification.

I do not understand how to use it.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please note that just sometimes back Jogeswara Rao Kavala Sir answered to your query.

You can use a business case like below -

a) Create a custom table with fields such as - Priority (priority 1, Priority 2, etc...), Task Code Group, Code, User responsible.

QQMA0006  QM: Automatic Task Determination for Quality Notification

b) While task Processer should be the VW partner, as maintained in your partner determination procedure.

QQMA0013  QM: Default Values when Creating a Task

c) To set the QM priority based on mapping table -

QQMA0025 PM/SM: Default values when adding a notification

Prerequisite:

Please note that you need to maintain all the priorities in config, to be able to extend it into custom table mapping. Please select the appropriate Code Group and Code tasks per priority here.

Flow Logic -

When you pick the PRIORITY inside the notification and select EDIT > TASKS > DETERMINE, then this custom table should be quarried. Based on the mapping available, the tasks should be assigned.

You need to work with ABAP team to have a working solution across it. Many thanks to Jogeswara Sir once again.

Thanks,

Arijit

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had to correct the user exit in my previous reply as QQMA0007. (This is in the context of Quality Notification) QQMA0025 is for same purpose of Default values but in PM/SM context.

Thank you

KJogeswaraRao