cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total of KF Supply Shortage (BACKL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The stantard key figure Supply Shortage (BACKL) didn't work for its Total quantity, the aggregation and disaggregation is not defined in planning area, do you know how to get this problem resolved?

Thanks,

Mark SU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are there any experts who can help me out from the question? the "Total" doesn't work in planning book for the KF BACKL. I know we can control this in the planning area using calculation type for the KF, but the KF BACKL is only planning book related. Don't know if anyone else met the same issue before?

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the macro assigned to the pl.book? The supply shortage calculation is done through the macro calculation.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narius, thank you for your reply.

The macro calculation is set correctly, and I even checked the standard planning book, in which the "Total" also doesn't work.

Thanks

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the planning book in t.code /SAPAPO/SDP8B. Enter the planning book name (don't press Change button), then go in Planning and choose Check Planning Book option.

Thanks, Marius 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked and didn't find any issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope that the macro is set by default!

Also, please check if the SNP time bucket and SNP time series are aligned to desired horizon.

Can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks, Marius