cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archivelink in SAP FIORI Approve Trave expense.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Fiori app for approve travel request has been successfully implemented and working fine. Recently my client has requested to extend the functionality for adding the receipts(attachements) in fiori ATE tile. Please see below.

1. The receipts will be uploaded in PR05 transaction using the GOS menu, attachment list. Receipts need not be uploaded using fiori.

2. These attachment will be stored in an external server.(not sap DB).

3. These receipts has tobe retrieved into the FIORI ATE tile for the manager. 

Please need your assistance in doing the last point.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Siva Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member82178
Active Participant

Hi Siva,

Hope you might need to develop OData service on gateway to retrieve receipt detail from external server and enhance standard Approve Travel Expense app.

Something similar to below link

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu Sudhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The required functionality has already been given in the latest service pack for ATE.

I am really surprised to see the code, which supports both the SAP DB and also the archive server.

But it needed still some chnages, related to naming of the file archived. SAP FIORI is taking the name from generic name of the document type maintained in OAC2. I have done the code chnages to retreive the name from TOA01.

I am closing the thread.

Thanks,

Siva Krishna

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

We have a requirement to display the name of the attached file. By default it is taking name as "Trip document upload".

How did you get the file name using table TOA01?

Can you help me in implementing the same?

Answers (0)