cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Delivery From Multiple Storage Location (Without WM )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I searched lot of threads for the following issue i did not find the solution. So i am posting this question, here i go

User will store a single material in three storage location for example.

Material- FG1000 - 10000 (Batch handled )

SL1 - 500

SL2 - 300

SL3 - 200

Now here  a sales order is raised for the above material with 1000kg, so now i want to deliver this 1000kg in single delivery with determining all 3 storage locations respectively. But system is picking only one storage location based on determination rule MALA.

So my question is, what configuration or customization required to overcome above issue

Note :- No warehouse Management 

Please help

Regards

Azhar Iqbal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipati

i need to prepare FS for the same by using your provided user exit but i am enable to give the correct logic to my ABAP-er, so if you can explain me little bit more in detail that will be very helpful me to write the FS

Regards

Azhar Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi

I apologise that i forgot to mention that is Make to Order Scenario

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, you can try with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS in include MV50AFZ1

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragavendran

I tried with maintaining the MRP Indicator as '1' but it does not work.

the delivery is picking whole quantity but not determining the storage location automatically.

Regards

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra

thanks for quick response

I removed all the assigned storage location to plant and shipping combination, yes the delivery is taking full quantity (1000) but the delivery is not determining the storage locations automatically, and system is throwing a message which asking me to enter storage locations manually until that PGI is not possible.

And my client is not agreeing to enter the storage location manually in delivery.

But regarding MRP configuration i have to check with my PP consultant i let you know the result soon

Regards

Azhar  

0 Kudos

Azhar,

1. Remove "Assign Picking Location" config for respective shipping point / plant combination. This will let ATP happen at Plant Level at the time of delivery creation. However delivery will have single line item for entire qty (i.e 1000 Kgs). At the time of batch split, users needs to key in the storage location and the respective batch and PGI.

2. Removing the above specified config will do ATP at the plent level. So if you have some storage locations that should not be considered for ATP. You need to update MRP 4 view "S Loc MRP Indicator" to 1. This indicator 1 excludes inventory at the s location from MRP and ATP. This can also be done using T Code MMSC.

Hope this helps. Let us know your feedback.

Thanks,

Raghavendran