cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change SAP Screen Personas HTML body image

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm trying to find a way how to change the background image of our SAP Screen Personas' HTML Body image.

Is it possible?

Thanks,

P. Alcantara

Message was edited by: Alvin Paolo Alcantara

By the way, the purpose of this is to change the background image into our Company Logo. Or is there a way to fix the issue of SAP Screen Personas landing page to always be in FULL SCREEN/STRETCH mode so that the default background image will not be shown.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can change the background image by uploading the new one as a MIME object into package /PERSOS/MAIN and then changing the personas.css file under styles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for the help, it worked!

Regards,

P Alcantara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Could you please let me know the steps, how this can be achieved in Persona 3.0.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Divakar Mamidi

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There is no equivalent image in Personas 3. since it is built into the webgui and the webgui covers the complete browser window.

What image do you want to replace?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

I not trying to change any image. In fact I would like to apply CSS to get the corporate branding on persona 3.0. Is there a way to achieve the same?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Divakar Mamidi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189842
Participant
0 Kudos

appened frameless=true

to your URL and it will always open in stretched mode with full screen like below. You can change the background image right from flavor editor. What tamas suggested, I think makes a permanent change change across all flavors by default.

/sap/bc/bsp/persos/mainapp?sap-client=010&log=debug&frameless=true