Did you mean: 

Invoice not coming in Doc Flow of VA33

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

Two scenarios are as follows:

1. Order--> OBD--> Invoice.
  2. Sch Agre--> OBD--> Invoice.

In document flow of both the scenarios we can see OBDs and Invoices. In Document flow table VBFA, in case of Order we can see OBD and Invoice.

But in doc flow table VBFA, in case of Scheduling Agreement we see only OBD and no invoice. Is it a standard function that in case of Scheduling Agreement, Invoice does not come in VBFA or some thing is missing? Delivery and Billing type in both the scenarios are same. I've searched forum and google also, but could not find solution.

Pl suggest.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I've still not able to trouble-shoot the issue. In VTLA, Update doc flow @ item level (LZN) was already checked, still Invoice is not coming in VBFA table for Sch Agree. When I enter Sch Agree as VBELV in VBFA, then it shows ONLY OBD. But when I enter the Delivery no. as VBELV, then it shows the invoice, as shown in the screen shot attached herein. Since I'm developing FS for a report, therefore I want to pick invoice no. directly by passing Sch Agree no. as VBELV.

For Sales Order, it is showing invoice directly, by passing the order no. in VBELV, as shown in the screen shot posted by me on Mar 5, 2015 10:06 AM. Pasted again below:

Friends pl suggest.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends- Pl help.

Thank you.

PS 1- Request all of you to pl help.

PS 2- Request all of you to pl help.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to billing document vf02 or vf03

1501007793 here at item level  what is the

Sales Document

Reference doc.

can you tel this .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

In billing doc 1501007793 @ item level 40, the Sales Doc is 30002734 (Sch Agree) and Ref doc is 81795042. Screen shot pasted below:

Pl suggest.

Thank you.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

once send screen shot for the VBFA

Enter the vbelv-30002734

details screen past it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

Thanks for your support. Below is the no. of

For Sch Agree 30002734, all 68 entries of Subs. doc. categ. (VBTYP_N) is J i.e. Delivery, as shown below:

Could you find something?

Thank you.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you just put the vbelv as 30002734

and just execute after the past the screen shot , donot put any item category type .

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sgr,

When you are pasting the screen shot, please paste the whole screen, I donno, what you are hiding..

jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends-

Believe me I'm not hiding anything.

Here is the screen shot of VBFA. I'm inputting only 30002734 in VBELV. All enteries are J. These are some entries. Whole screen shot can not be pasted due to size.

Thank you.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sgr,

Hope, there is no filters active for this report.

Please cross check. 

This is very surprising.

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No there are no filters. Pl friends- pl help me I'm struck in great issue.

Thank you.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

R,

In VF03 input the bill created from the scheduling agreement process, and paste that screenshot here.

Also, put this bill in VBFA in field VBELN and paste that too.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

PFA the doc flow screen shot of the Invoice of Sch Agree and also VBFA with Bill Doc as VBELN. Also let me explain the requirement:

1. I'm preparing a On Time Delivery report
  2. In that I'm passing Sales Document (VBAP- VBELN) and Line Item (VBAP-POSNR) in Doc Flow table VBFA in fields VBELV and POSNV respectively and collecting:

Follow on doc.  VBFA- VBELN

Subsequent item VBFA- POSNN

Quantity  VBFA- RFMNG

where Subs. doc. categ. (VBTYP_N) = “5”.

But here the scenario is of combined billing i.e. too many deliveries of too many schedul agreements will be combined in one Invoice.

So I think this logic will not work. Pl suggest. Should I use this logic:

Pass Sales Document (VBAP- VBELN) and Line Item (VBAP-POSNR) in VBRP table in AUBEL & AUPOS and fetch:

Bill Doc (VBELN), POSNR and qty?

If this logic is not best practice, than what is the other logic.

Thanks.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have a similar case in your test server ,try to run the report SDVBFA01 and check if the document flow is updated or not.

Regards,

SRK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I check in Mys system

1. Sch Agre--> OBD--> Invoice.

This document flow shown like below , it coming all subsequent documents.

same thing  i check in VBFA Table level , when i pass the scheduling agreement number as VBELV

below data it comes means all relavent document comes like delivery,billing , PGI check below screen

can you post table screens shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bojja,

I'm uploading screen shot in word file. But it is giving err: "The content type of this image is not allowed." Pl suggest how to upload.

Thanks.

PS: Here is the screen shot of input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Pl suggest what can be the reason.

Thank you.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sgr,

Please paste the screen shot of the document flow from this 30002734, header too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jobi,

Here it is:

Pl suggest.

Thanks.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it an Inter company billing? Is it for the customer or the other company?

jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is an Inter-Company billing. But in case of Sales Order also- it is Inter-Company billing, but in case of Sales Order, Invoice is coming in VBFA table. But why not in case of Sche Agreement? Delivery and Billing type in both the scenarios are same. However item categories are different.

Pl suggest.

Thank you.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the settings in those item categories? How those differs in terms of billing relevance? Can you put the screen shot of those?

Regards,

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sgr,

In VBFA table, when VBELV = 30002734,  which document are you seeing in VBELN, or is it blank.

I am not sure about the WMS transfer order which is there in the document flow u have given. Will it be the subsequent document..?

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

PFA screen shot of VBFA table for 2 docs:

1. 2552896 is Order

3. 30002392 is Sch Agreement.

The difference I'm observing is in the Billing Category (VBFA-FKTYP), which is coming "I" for Order 2552896.

Pl suggest.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends- any suggestion on the issue.

Thank you.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly share the Scheduling Agreement order type screen shot and the item category details from VOV7/8 .

Regards

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check document flow update check box in copy control VTLA. at item level

Just try this

Regards

KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Copy Ctrl VTLA- doc flow check box is checked. That's why doc flow is maintained as I showed in the screen shot posted on Mar 4, 2015 1:56 PM.

Pl suggest.

Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what input parameters you maintained in VBFA.  Just maintain the scheduling agreement reference in "Preceding Doc." and execute.  Update here what you see.  Nevertheless, to answer your question, as long as your item category settings are in line with standard, you should be able to see all subsequent documents in VBFA.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmi,

In input parameter I was entering Scheduling Agreement no. in "Preceding Doc." and item categ. is LZN. Only Delivery is coming- not invoice. What can be the reason???

Thanks.