cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PurchasingContractSRMReplicationConfirmation_Out not triggered automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm a PI consultant. We have configured the standard classical scenarios in SAP PI for SRM-ECC integration. The ECC environment has been upgraded to Ehp 7. We are doing the testing after upgrade. Other SRM scenarios are working fine. We tried creating a central contract from SRM and released it. The message successfully reaches ECC. But the PurchasingContractSRMReplicationConfirmation_Out interface from ECC which sends the backend document number to SRM is not working automatically. Further contract is not getting displayed in MB33.

We are not sure of what we are missing here. The interfaces are correctly configured in PI.

Any inputs pls?

Regards,

Malini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

Check the ECC inbound XML message is processed successfully and created a Contract. The central contract can be displayed in ME33k.

If this XML message is not processed successfully, then try to find the error message for the same.

Normally the Purchasing contract notification message is triggered automatically once the Contract is created in ECC..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tamil,

The inbound XML message( in ECC is PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_In) is successful in ECC(tx sxmb_moni).

I went to ME33K and tried displaying Purchasing Contract Id in the XML sent from SRM. It says No documents found.

Are we missing any configuration.

Regards,

Malini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi malani,

Can u check in EKKO witht the contract no and see the entry is there in table..otherwise the contract is not created in ECC. attached the XML message screenshot..

If it is successful then it should be displayed in ME33k normally.

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

In addition to Tamil's suggestion, you could also check in ECC table EKPO.
The table has a field called "SRM_CONTRACT_ID", and you could fill it with the SRM Central Contract ID and check whether the contract is created in ERP.

Regards,
Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

Check the Contract No ID generated in ECC referring the number range set in ECC.
SRM Contract No ID will have corresponding ECC Contract No.ID generated, search using that in ME33K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wendy/Tamil,

I checked the tables the SRM_CONTRACT_Id in the payload is not available in the tables which means the contract is not created. How to track back? XML messages are also successful. These are standard interfaces provided by SAP. PI does only the configuration to make it work.

Regards,

Malini