cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any FM to create manually Subsequent demands for BOM header product?

prenith_pp
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to create Subsequent demands for a BOM header product. Is there any standard RFC/BAPi to do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a planned order for your header product and this will generate the dependent demand automatically for the components of the BOM. Is this a problem?

If you don't want to see order in your header product, maybe you can set this product as a phantom.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

prenith_pp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Let me explain the scenario. We have a non synched ECC & APO; that is Material 'A' in ECC is available as Product 'B'. Hence when a BOM header material Purchase order comes in CIF queue to APO, I need to manually create the demand distribution for subsequent products. So I am looking for a BAPI to do this..

Regards,

Prenith PP

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry I still don't understand your scenario. You have material A in ECC and it is Product B in APO? So A & B are the same, but because your are not connecting your systems you have different SKUs numbers, right?

What do you mean with demand distribution for dubsequent products?

Can you explain this with an example?

Kind Regards,

Mariano

prenith_pp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

In ECC I have got a BOM material ‘XYZ’ with subsequent materials A, B, C. And at APO level we have Product ‘1000’ representing ‘XYZ’. Similarly 100 for A, 200 for B & 300 for C.

So when a Purchase order gets generated for XYZ in ECC and is send to APO; I need to build custom logic in CIF queue for generating the subsequent distribution demands for products 100, 200 & 300.

Hope you could understand

Regards,

Prenith PP

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Presnith,

Why you don't transfer the BOM to APO? Or try to create a PPM manually in APO and then when the order for the header material is created in APO, that will determine your PPM and explode the demand.

Is this possible?

Kind Regards,

Mariano

prenith_pp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

We don't have the BOM set up available in APO for the product.

Regards,

Prenith PP

Answers (0)