cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool Adobe Form: Print partial document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want print only a part of a ADS spool. In non-ads spool you can print from one page to another page, but with adobe forms, this selection field doesn't apper. Our spool has many pages (~1000) and many documents (~500) in only one spool

How can we print only a part of an ADS spool? (For example if you have a problem and only print form the document in the middle of de ADS to the last document).

Regards,

Jaime

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aaron_morden2
Contributor
0 Kudos

With the partslist active, you can select whichever pages you want to print in SP01.

To display the part list first, you need to execute report RSPO0021 in transaction SE38 with the following settings:

• Name of the spool option: SHOW_PART_LIST
  • Select the Activate Entry option.

Printing Interactive Forms -
SAP Printing Guide (BC-CCM-PRN) - SAP Library at: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/4e/8e7f4d6f41336de10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aaron,

I don't know what you mean with "partslist active".

I've executed RSPO0021 as you said and I can see the file parts, but some parts have more than 100 pages. Is there any option to print less amount of pages/documents?

Regards,

Jaime

aaron_morden2
Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Go to SP01 and bring up your spool.

2) Double click on the PDF icon for your spool.

3) This will bring you to the Part List.

4) Select whichever pages you want to print and click the print icon.

If you're saying that each Part has 100 pages, I think the only way to print certain pages would be opening it up in Adobe Reader and printing to your local PC printer.