cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Hana DP agent for twitter integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on an integration project where I am supposed to bring in the real time tweets into SAP HANA

I have upgraded the patch to SP09

Please suggest on how to download the SAP HANA DP Agent . I have tried following the path in sap support portal software download center.

But was not able to find the software

what could be the reason..

Please suggest

Thanks in advance,

Santhosini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Installation media for the Data Provisioning Agent:Start of the navigation path SAP Software Download Center Next navigation step Support Packages and Patches Next navigation step A-Z Index Next navigation step Support Packages and Patches - H Next navigation step SAP HANA SDI Next navigation step SAP HANA SDI 1.0 Next navigation step Comprised Software Component Versions Next navigation step HANA DP AGENT 1.0 Next navigation step <platform name> End of the navigation path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zohu..

Thank you for the response.. I followed the same path but couldn't see SAP HANA SDI

Is there any additional license for SAP HANA DSI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which step were you stuck? I can see it successfully. For license, you may have a look at SAP Note 2091815.

Best regards,

Wenjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank a lot Zhou..

As per the note , SAP HANA Smart Data Steaming is an optional component and additional license is required for that.

With a basic license I was not able to see the download link..

Thank you once again

Answers (0)