SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMCT fund centre reassignment error

zunaid_hingora2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are using FMCG Tcode for fund centre reassignment in system. 

We maintained below derivation rule:- 

Source Fund centre and Target fund centre. 

We were successful in creating worklist through FMCG. When we are doing the FMCT, we are getting below errors.

I               00           1              Function 'Change Purchase Requisition' was perform

S              06           403         Purchase requisition 1100044551 changed

S              BAPI      2              Instance 1100044551 of object type PurchaseRequisition has been changed.

W            ME         887         Error transferring ExtensionIn data for enhancement CI_EBANDB

All are PRs are unreleased.

When we do through FMCB one by one, system is allowing to change the fund Centre. But not with FMCT.

Please guide

Regards

Zunaid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you happen to have custom fields in PO? If 'yes', I'd suggest checking that that CI_EKPODBX structure contains the same fields in the same sequence as defined in CI_EKPODB. The same goes for CI_EKKODBX and CI_EKKODB.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. FMCB does not change FM assignment, but just creates work list, exactly as FMCG. The change happens only with FMCT execution.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you happen to have custom fields in PO? If 'yes', I'd suggest checking that that CI_EKPODBX structure contains the same fields in the same sequence as defined in CI_EKPODB. The same goes for CI_EKKODBX and CI_EKKODB.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. FMCB does not change FM assignment, but just creates work list, exactly as FMCG. The change happens only with FMCT execution.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Brilliant.

I have checked in the system and there are 4 custome fields in PR and PO. But when i checked for Structure CI_EKPODB or CI_EKPODBX it is not existing in the system only.

Regards

Zunaid

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If they don't exist, never mind: it just means that your custom fields are on header and not on line level. But, CI_EKKODB(X) does exist? I mean, these 4 custom fields have to be somewhere: either on the line level or in the header. If yes, please, check the order of the fields in both structures: they should match.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I will check this in the system and update you if this are maintained or not.

Regards

Zunaid

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

First of all thanks for your time and help.

We were able to resolve this issue successfully.

In one PR, some manual entries were done due to which FMCT was giving error.

We deleted that PR from worklist in FMCD. After that other PRs were successfully posted and reassignment was successful.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Zunaid

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Zunaid for sharing your good results
Please let me just share an small hint here:
Normally FMCT processes a worklist generated beforehand by a selection transaction such as FMCN, FMCB, FMCG...
The documents must be successfully processed together. If reassignment of one document in the list fails, the rest of documents fail too, and those are shown in the output list with error 'Document not converted due to dependency'.
So, when such a list is displayed, first locate the document that caused the error and check the error messages shown.
Meanwhile, in order to move ahead, you can delete the problematic document from the list with FMCD, complete the reassignment of the rest of docs, and concentrate on solving the issues related to that particular document.

best regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

Thanks a lot for your help. You and Eli are very helpful.

Regards

Zunaid