Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

FMCT fund centre reassignment error

Hi Team,

We are using FMCG Tcode for fund centre reassignment in system. 

We maintained below derivation rule:- 

Source Fund centre and Target fund centre. 

We were successful in creating worklist through FMCG. When we are doing the FMCT, we are getting below errors.

I               00           1              Function 'Change Purchase Requisition' was perform

S              06           403         Purchase requisition 1100044551 changed

S              BAPI      2              Instance 1100044551 of object type PurchaseRequisition has been changed.

W            ME         887         Error transferring ExtensionIn data for enhancement CI_EBANDB

All are PRs are unreleased.

When we do through FMCB one by one, system is allowing to change the fund Centre. But not with FMCT.

Please guide

Regards

Zunaid

replied

Thanks Zunaid for sharing your good results
Please let me just share an small hint here:
Normally FMCT processes a worklist generated beforehand by a selection transaction such as FMCN, FMCB, FMCG...
The documents must be successfully processed together. If reassignment of one document in the list fails, the rest of documents fail too, and those are shown in the output list with error 'Document not converted due to dependency'.
So, when such a list is displayed, first locate the document that caused the error and check the error messages shown.
Meanwhile, in order to move ahead, you can delete the problematic document from the list with FMCD, complete the reassignment of the rest of docs, and concentrate on solving the issues related to that particular document.

best regards

Mar

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question