Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot not cancel for Production order GR reversal

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

User created production order and done GR, inspection lot is created with order GR qty. Then latter user reversed/cancel that GR, now material document is posted with 102 but inspection lot is not cancelled. The stock is still exist in QI stock. I tried to correct the actual qty to zero to clear QI stock but system not allowed me to do. System shows with error message "Deficit of OR GR quantity" with Message no. M7021.Because delivered qty field in production order is Zero since the GR was reversed.I tried to cancel the lot but 'Cancel lot' option is disabled. Current status of Inspection lot is INSP RREC SPRQ.

Active system status.

REL  Released

INSP Inspection active

PASG Plan/specification assigned

CCTD Insp. characteristics created

CALC Sample calculated

RREC Results confirmed

SPRQ Quantity posting required

My intention is i need to remove the qty from QI. Even if it's possible to move to unrestricted also it's fine. Why inspection lot is not cancelled when we reverse the production order GR? what may be the reasons? Please suggest the possible option to remove this QI stock

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar

Please paste the screenshot of material document which is created while going the GR against production order and also the cancelled material document.

Please check also about which inspection lot you are talking about is related to that?

As Standard Behaviour of the system is that if GR is being done against Production order Quality is activated on that the inspection lot will be created and  if that material document is cancelled without doing nothing to inspection lot, then automatically lot gets cancelled.

and If qty is posted  to unrestricted  then you will not be able to cancelled the GR without note-175842.

But as you lot status is SPRQ then go t-code QA11, put lot number there and stock posting tab then post the qty.

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

If the user has cancelled material document successfully, the stock would go back. You are saying user cancelled, GR is reversed (material document cancelled i believe), production order is showing 0. After this, lot will not show with SPRQ status. Can you check the material movements against this order?

To correct, you need to do the below:

1. Reverse the original material document using mbst or migo (101 movement). If that's not happening or already done, then make the UD for inspection lot (or do force completion of the lot).

2. Your lot is showing SPRQ which means stock posting required. So, make it SPCO by doing UD + post stock to unrestricted (from inspection lot stock tab, move stock to unrestricted).

3. If you do not want the lot, then you can go to QA12 and cancel the lot.

4. Now, check if the stock.

If your GR inspection lot is stock relevant, you can see the cleared stock in inventory. In that case, you need to reverse this stock.

If the GR is not stock relevant (04 inspection type) then user already did 102 and reversed the stock. You only had to clear the lot, which is done already.

Please check and revert

Thanks

Prem

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Please try doing UD and post the stock to unrestricted use stock. Then try porting reversal posting against prod order using MvT 102.

I believe as the inspection lot got created, cancellation process will not work here. It has to go through UD route only.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arijit,

Yes, i can able to do usage decision and will move the stock to un-restricted. But, the problem is i can't do reversal(102) again with reference to the production order since it's already reversed and the delivered qty in production order is zero only.I hope system won't allow to do reversal(102) against the production order. I'm curious to know why this inspection lot is not cancelled and still the stock is existing in GI when user reverse the GR? I want to find out this and stopped to occur again. what all are the possible reason to make this happen? how to avoid it in future? please suggest

Thanks

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Please can you cancel your previous reversal and after the UD is posted to unrestricted, then try posting reversal MvT 102 against the production order. When the reversal MvT 102 is posted you need to check MvT 262 and take actions so that component materials also is reversed.

I can see your inspection lot has got the system status "RREC" means, results has been recorded for the previous lot. There may be a chance that some partial quantity form the inspection lot is also freed manually form QA11, and if so, you will not be able to cancel the inspection lot and chose QA11 route only.

In case there is only result recording happened and no partial stock released happened form inspection stock using QA11, you can take further clues form the below thread -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1835134

Thanks,

Arijit