cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating new MIC in QP02 in Back date not showing current date ?

former_member3117
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I have updated some new MIC and some Changes are made in existing MIC in QP02 on back date. It is showing on same back date with all correction and new MIC but on today's date i.e. current date it is not showing in the system.

any can help me how to get in current date ?

There are some dump error , for these correction i have updated SNOTE 1467234 and 1471534 in Quality server, but no more effect.

Thanks,

Piyush Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to rephrase the question or go into some more detail.

I'm not sure I follow the question and since I see no other replies, I'm assuming others are having the same difficulty.

First off.. I'm not sure why you would want to back date a plan. Usually we want changes in a plan to to be effective at a future date.

Maybe if you can elaborate and/or provide some screen shots, that would help us.

Craig

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member3117
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,Premji,

I have updated existing QP in back date i.e. same as when created original date ( expiration date is long i.e. 31.12.9999) , then same thing i wanted to see all updated MIC should be reflect in current date, but it is not coming, so i have updated SNOTE- 1467234 and 1471534 then tried it.It is working fine some how but not as i want.Hence i thing it is solved my problem.

Thanks to you and Mr. Craig for your more suggestion/guidance.

Piyush Patel

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Piyush,

your our question is not clear. What I could make out is, you have updated plan(qp02) on backdate, which is Not reflecting as of current date.

If so, you need to check if you've created different versions of plan. otherwise, you might have set expiration date for one plan.

Please check and revert / provide more details otherwise.

thanks

Prem