Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOC Process for MTO Products

prafullapisolkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer would like to give a FOC replacement for the MTO product. The product was damaged in transit and they need to give FOC replacement.

The material is being set up as MTO and works fine but when we are creating the sales order FOC with document type "YBFD", I am getting an error as

"Create delivery" not allowed (Sys. status Cost, object)"

Is there anyway I will able to deliver this product FOC using the same material number?

Thanks

Prafulla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happens when costing has not happened for materials in sales order. To confirm it go to item level and click on costing button.

Ask your CO consultant to look in to the issue.

are you using same or different material for FOC. if it is same my question is, does system did not stop you when you delivered the same material first time??

prafullapisolkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Varun! We are using the same material for FOC process. You can see my reply above for all the details. We are not dispatching the material for the first time but for FOC process it is for the first time.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message says about product costing.  Ensure the material which you were trying to give on FOC is costed.  You can check this from that sale order itself via VA02 where you double click on line item and from top menu bar, click on Extras > Costing.  Alternatively, ask your FI consultant to check this.

G. Lakshmipathi

prafullapisolkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the brief issue description!

When we are selling the MTO product we are using Sales Order BOM (CS61/62) and Sales Order Costing (CK55) standard functions.In the pricing procedure I can see EK02 and VPRS available since we are using sales order costing. As we know this has integration with Strategy group in MRP3 of material master view.

In case of FOC when I am trying to take a sales order costing it gives me a message that "Costing values cannot be copied because condition type is missing"

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When are u getting the error. Is it while saving the SO itself or while creating delivery for the SO.

prafullapisolkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting the error when I am trying to create the delivery.