cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio object in PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How are you? I would like to ask you if is possible to segregate portfolios in PPM. For example, I have 5 different portfolio, but I want to create a role that let users, to administrate (write/read) only one portfolio and read everyone else.

Thank you very much!.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226598
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faciano,

Create a Basis Role and define authorizations for that Basis Role in respective "Portfolio --> Miscellaneous Tab --> User Roles".

Rgds, Manjunadh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunadh,

I don't understand your reply, I played with different standard roles that I have in PPM, particularlly with SAP_XRPM_ADMINISTRATOR, but with this role, I can see all portfolios or nothing. I didn't get to separate for partfolio, I think that exist (or not) an authorization object that allows to segregate portfolios, but I don't get it yet.

Thanks!

Regards.

former_member226598
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faciano,

It is not about existing roles. New Basis roles must be created in the backend system. These roles must be assigned to the users. Also these roles must be added in the Portfolio master data as shown the Picture. From the picture below, users having 1st Role will have Admin authorization and users having 2nd role will have only Read authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunadh,

Thank you very much for your reply. I will test this solution to see if it is that I need.

If I need more information, I will write here again.

Thanks again.

Answers (0)