cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry V ERS does not exist in T687 (check entry)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very new to SAP, just started learning. While creating a custom pricing procedure, I tried to copy the standard pricing procedure RVAA01 and when I try to save it, it gives me an error like 'Entry V ERS does not exist in T687 (check entry)' .

So, what should I need to do to fix it and create my custom pricing procedure?

I would appreciate yor help.

Thanks,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sam

It seems form the error as though the ERS key is missing from the table. That would seem strange as I believe that would be delivered in client 000 but not sure about that.

Anyway to avoid this error in V/08 with this key or any other custom key you may have you should be able to go to SM30 > V_T687 > Maintain > Application = V > Enter the missing key and description

Hope it helps
Kind regards
Brian  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Thanks a lot for answering my question, it bothered me from last so many days, being a new person in SAP, I could figure it out that 'ERS' is missing as per error in some Table T687 but had no clue how to go there to fix the issue.

I followed your instructions as it is and problem was sloved in less than a minute.

I appreciate you a lot for taking the time to answer my question. I might be bothering you guys with lots of questions in near future.

Warm Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SCN. Since you indicated that you are new to SAP and learning, the first and foremost important fact that you should know is whenever you face any issue in SAP, predominantly, it would be self explanatory.  Hoping that you know what is an Account Key, have you checked in Table T687 ?  Ideally, this error should not come since you were copying the standard pricing procedure and hence, not sure, whether you copied properly.  Just without saving, retry the process and ensure that you are not doing any changes there.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your reply and welcoming me to SCN. It was good feeling to get some reply from some professionals. I had tried to save the pricing procedure multiple times before but got the same error everytime. I was thinking earlier how to go to Table T687 but had no idea how to go there to fix the issue.

When I saw your reply in the blog, I saw another reply to my post from Brain and I followed his instructions as it is and problem was sloved in less than a minute.

Once again, I thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I might be bothering you guys with lots of questions in near future.

Regards,