Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump with the below error when raising any request in ARM

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Dump with the below error when raising any request in ARM:

Hi All,

I get the below dump when raising any request in ARM. Reviewed configuration but could not notice any issue.

Could only find the below note relevant till now. Is there any another note that is more appropriate or any particular reason for this dump issue.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1720818

Please suggest on how this can be fixed as this is critical for our progress.

We are on GRC 10 SP16.

Regards,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

what kind of roles do you assign in the access request? Are these roles on status "completed"? Does it happen for all roles?

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I have ensured that the role is imported well with all role attributes maintained correctly like the role status, connector source, critical level, approver etc.Post this I consider this role in the AR when raising for a new account request type. (this is when I have not added the system  entry separately)

Have not considered the company and functional area etc as I assume its not required.

Any inputs will  be helpful for immediate closure of this path blocking issue.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Does this issue occur on submission of a request form or when trying to select line items to be added to the request?

former_member272370
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

It occurred while submitting the request. This is addressed now.

SAP had debugged the issue and informed that the dump is due to the EP data source configuration causing problem to all connectors.

Have deleted and re-maintained the entire data source configuration setup and this issue is fixed.

Thanks Alessandro & Hari !

Regards,

Arun