SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFFM_REVALUATION_PO

0 Kudos

Hello all, 

We are using Former Budget in ECC.

Last year, we created purchase order in foreign currency (USD) for a company code in EUR.

In the PO, we had an exchange rate linked to the creation date.

But now, the exchange rate for this PO has changed.

There is a program RFFM_REVALUATION_PO (transaction FM_REVALUATION_PO) which allows to update PO values in FM.

When I execute the program, I thought the system will update the amount type 0220 - Change by Revaluation with the delta amount.

But nothing happens. I checked in table FMIOI, but there is no amount in the amount type 0220.

There is no changes at all in the PO, neither in the table FMIOI.

Could you tell me what should I do to update values in the amount type 0220?

Thanks a lot for your kind support.

Best regards,

Chiachen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check if note 2054130 - FM_REVALUATION_PO : New exchange rate is not used for revaluation is applicable to you.

If this is not the case, check if you have enough budget to cover these revaluations. For more info, you can consult note 1927811 - Amounts are not displayed in the output list of FM_REVALUATION_PO

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check if note 2054130 - FM_REVALUATION_PO : New exchange rate is not used for revaluation is applicable to you.

If this is not the case, check if you have enough budget to cover these revaluations. For more info, you can consult note 1927811 - Amounts are not displayed in the output list of FM_REVALUATION_PO

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Kind regards,

Chiachen