cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchy data load Yellow Status in DTP Details tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We migrated export datasource of Hierarchy to BI7, when we are loading data from one BW system another BW system, got message 'No more data available' in yellow. But overall data load and technical status is in green. data also available for reporting, no issues.

I want to know is why the request is not turning to green in details tab? any one experienced this, please share your thoughts.

Thanks,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts -

We are also experiencing the same issue. But our issue is with the transactional data and 'delta' DTP. So, we are loading 'delta' records from ECC to BW via PSA and then from PSA to DSO via 'Delta' DTP. Data comes over and I can see it in PSA, but when trying to load from PSA to DTP, it just gives us the same warning message and then transferring 'zero' records and making PSA request 'green' like it's loaded.

I have tried all the options / suggestions mentioned in this thread but no luck.

Any help / suggestions ?

Thank you,

Sanket

surya_peri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Did you manage to fix this issue?

We are experiencing the same issue, how did you manage to fix it or do we need to raise an SAP ticket.

Regards,

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Surya, This is not causing any issues, as the load is successfully completed without any errors. that is why we have not reported to SAP. If client questions then may be we will raise OSS message.

Thanks,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Let me know if you get any reply from SAP about the solution. I am also facing the same. Also this variant runs for 10 times in the process chain with Green and Yellow status and finally moves automatically.

-Sirisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the traffic light indicators under the infopackage scheduler settings. This will change your status indicator behaviour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VV,

Thanks for your suggestion. I did this but no use. this setting is for Infopackage but I am getting warning in DTP.

Regards,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts please.

former_member214274
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your Datasource-manage screen for PSA requests-Display all.

Check if any request is having 0 records. The warning may be due to this reason.

Delete that PSA request.

Thanks,

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akanksha,

We are doing full load for Hierarchy, so no Zero records request.

Thanks,

Suresh.

former_member214274
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your screen shot the warning seems to be due to that only.

Even if its full load, some times there are some requests with 0 records (hierarchy not available in source or being modified)

Can you clean up your PSA once and retry?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that, right now I am having only 1 request, still getting that message.

Request updated status in PSA is showing as "Request not updated in any target with delta". But I have loaded data with Full DTP. I tried with Delta also but same message.

Thanks,

Suresh.

former_member214274
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in error messages - if you are getting the same request as earlier - having 0 records?

If yes - then check this request in RSRQ.

or go to your source - 0GL_ACCOUNT-hierarchy -Manage-and check for any request with 0 records.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

reactivate your DTP and transformation.. then run the full DTP again... if still in yellow then make it green manually using FM... RSPC_PROCESS FINISH. this is not a permanent solution but try doing it once then execute DTP again...let see what happens..

Also try searching for a NOTE... in market place

Even if there are 0 rec in PSA DTP must turn green or red.

Regards,

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akanksha,

It is showing different request now, basically it is showing the same request which it is loading.

Thanks,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Overall Status and Technical Status are green, no issues and no need to change it to green as it is already green.

this is happening only with Hierarchy data load not with any other data loads.

Thanks,

Suresh.

former_member214274
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let me know the DTP settings? Is there any filter or semantic grouping selected?

What is the package size?

Thanks,

Akanksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts friends.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you share long text from your screen shot.

click on yellow icon which marked in red(in below pic) and share pop screen shot message.

if your dtp is full load, then again run it.

master data load overwrites.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

got the message like below

Request REQU_511KM6K3R5ESRY5LN47IIAKA1 in PSA /BIC/B0000273 has zero data
records

Message no. RSDS243

Ran multiple times but no use. still the status in Yellow, overall status is Green though.

Thanks

Suresh

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check at your PSA,

Request "

REQU_511KM6K3R5ESRY5LN47IIAKA1".

Have data or not.

Try to activate your data source thru existing program or use SE14(to activate PSA table).

Later you can run your dtp and see.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Activated datasource using program, ran DTP but no luck, same warning message.

I checked PSA table /BIC/B0000273 in SE14, getting message 'Object does not exist'

FYI - this is hierarchy datasource (export datasource on GL Account)

Thanks,

Suresh

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you on bw 7.x or 3.x?

Your PSA table name will be as /BIC/B000027300, lets try and check it..

Data source mean you need to activate your info object(as you said export ds based on gl account)

Later you can activate export data source using SE38 - RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL. While running program you need to enter source system as bw.

lets try it once again. later load data.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

We are in 7.x.

Got the table in SE14, adjusted and activated the table. Loaded the data using Infopackage, table has zero records.

Table - /BIC/B0000273000 - PSA for 80GL_ACCOUNTH Intervals

FYI-We are not loading any intervals data.

As we migrated export data source to 7.x, I used RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL to activate the datasource.

Loaded the data, same message.

Thanks,

Suresh