cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Trigger Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There seems to be some problem with HR Trigger. I have maintained all the necessary settings in HR and GRC systems, but still HR trigger isn't happening. I do not see logs in SLG1. Neither do I see logs in SMQ1 in HR system. PFB the settings that I have maintained. I would appreciate if anyone could let me know if I am missing something.

PFB the BRF+ Details

Thanks and Regards,

Mohamed Fazil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

less information to really give some good advises. Check the following:

• is the plug-in GRCPIERP installed in the HR system?
  • in HR system the connector to GRC is working properly (SM59) (same as when you are using ARA the connector must be working, for HR triggers in both ways, that means from GRC to HR and from HR to GRC)
  • Authorization issues (check STAUTHTRACE)

If everything is working fine you should be able to see the triggers in SMQ1 in the HR system.

Let me know.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your reply.

GRCPIERP is installed in HR system. And in SM59, the connectors are created both ways. GRC connector in HR system and HR connector in GRC system.

And I am not sure how to use STAUTHTRACE.

In which system should I switch on the trace? HR or GRC?

Should I trigger separation after the trace is On?

Also, one more information I would like to share is that , Initially parameter 1001 was wrongly maintained as HR system RFC(Instead of GRC connector). Then I used to see entries in SMQ1 . Also in  ST22 I used to see error saying Function Module GRAC_HR_TRIGGER_EVENT_RECIEVER not found, since It was considering HR connector as GRC system due to wrong maintaining of 1001 parameter.

But now, I have properly maintained 1001 entry in HR system and I do not see any entry in SMQ1.

Please help.

Regards,

Mohamed Fazil

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohamed,

use STAUTHTRACE in both systems to analyze if there is any authorization error with the interface. In the transaction you can filter for your RFC user and check if authorization fails.

Best to activate the trace and then trigger again to see if authorization is OK.

Let me know if you need further details.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any Updates? Kindly Help!

Regards,

Mohamed Fazil