cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Dev and Qas systems in STMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenarios with two Dev clients (ABAP, and Config), and multiple Qas clients with a single Target. I would like to configure the System Landscape (Logical Components), and Project with the relevant client paths.

We have two Paths:

1. Dev_1 (ABAP), Qas (Integration_1, Integration_2), Refresh_1), Prd

2. Dev_2 (Config) [Dev_1, Dev_3, Dev_4, Dev_5] (Target Group), Qas (Integration_1, Integration_2), Prd

Could anyone throw some lights on TMS configuration, configuration of Target Groups in SMSY (Logical Components), and Project creation.

I searched the forum but couldn't find proper solution.

I would appreciate your response.

Thanks,

-Mike.

Message was edited by:

Mike S

Message was edited by:

Mike S

Message was edited by:

Mike S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike, i have the same problem. Did you have any success? Maulin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Anyone succesfull in using Target Groups with ChaRM.

I keep on getting the errors

• No consolidation system found for D11-200 (project M_BS)

• Message from function module /TMWFLOW/CHECK_PRJ_CONSISTENCY: No export system for P11-300

Assigning another transport route , without target groups, is working fine. but that is not an option for D11,Q11,P11

regards

Steven

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your existing TMS of your satellite systems will not be disturbed until you want to configure ChaRM.

just create two logical components as you have mentioned.

Here's the <a href="https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700004860082004E.sim">Link</a> on how to create Logical Componant in SMSY.

Feel Free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

We would like to use the both paths in the same Maintenance & Implementation projects. Let me know work around for this approach.

Thanks,

-Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My concern is how to define the Target Groups and how can we import released Transport Requests into the Target Groups automatically.

Thanks,

-Mike.