Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Next Call Date

Rajaram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please help me to get the Table for next call date of Maintenance Plan.The scenario is given below.

1.I have one Maintenance Plan if i am seeing the call date in IP19 it shows me the Call No. e.g. 1 to 7 (Because it refresh IP10)

2.If i am seeing in IP24 it shows only 1 to 6 Call because it does not refresh IP10.Call No. 7 is Missing because i haven't refresh IP10.

May i know the Table where i can get a similar Calls (1 to 7) as mentioned in point No. 1.

Thank You,

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Raj,

Please see the table MHIS Maintenance plan history.

Rajaram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I checked in MHIS, but its is not displaying the refreshed status as i m seeing in IP10 after refreshing.MHIS Showing only upto 6 Calls.Actually Call No. 7 is Due in Past, if i am refreshing IP10 it showing "Scheduled  Save to call".The intention of this thread is to know that how many calls are due in past before running IP30.

Regards,

Raj

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please increase the scheduling period in your Maintenance Plans in IP02 to have call dates scheduled further into the future.

Rajaram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Tried by increasing the Scheduling period but there is no change in MHIS table.Actually MHIS is not giving the refreshed status as IP10 gives..Is there any trick to see the refresh status either in MHIS or some other table.I can see in IP19 but its too slow.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've just checked this in my sandbox, MHIS shows all Calls as shown in IP10 even after refreshing / restarting the maintenance plan.

After whatever you are doing in IP10, go to MHIS. If you are already in the table click on refresh button.

It seems to work fine for me, unless we're not understanding your question.

cheers,

Khayyam

Rajaram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Khayyam,

I am checking in all the way but couldn't able to get the updated status in MHIS. In IP10 after refreshing seeing call no. 7 but  i am not saving the Plan.Yes after refreshing & saving in IP10 i can see the same records in MHIS.But i dont need this. I like to see call no. 7 in MHIS without refreshing and saving IP10.

The purpose is to predetermine all the due dates before running IP10 or IP30.

Regards,

Raj

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

MHIS will not be updated unless you save in IP10.

You can test just by creating a plan and go to IP10 execute the scheduling, now go to MHIS table and check, will not give any output.

After you save, then it will be updated.

I guess your requirement cannot be done via standard options, you need to develop or get the similar code as IP24.

Regards

Terence

Rajaram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

But if i run IP19 it gives me updated status.The same thing i am looking in the table.Lets wait for our other expert reply else i will close this thread..

Thanks to all for your replies.

Regards,

Raj

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Apologies, instead of IP19, i have said as IP24.

IP19 is a special program, you can ask your abaper whether he can find out the relevant table used for this transaction.

Tables are updated based on the data you have saved, so this is just a simulation and this will not be saved in any table.

Regards

Terence

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Raj,

The data will not be available in the table, until you have saved it through IP10, or IP30 with the "Rescheduling Indicator" tick.

What happens is that when you initially schedule the plan, the dates are scheduled as far into the future as permitted by the "Scheduling Period" in the Maintenance Plan scheduling data. So the dates are not saved in MHIS, until this scheduling is done.

Therefore I recommend that you increase the Scheduling Period in your Plans for the future, to be able to see further dates in MHIS.

Rajaram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian Terence & Khayyam,

Thanks a lot for yours valuable suggestion.I decided to go for a Customized report similar to IP19,

With Best Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

in my case, table MHIS filed ABRUD (Last call date) is getting updated, even there is no call.

When we are executing the IP30 is back ground, we found call date is not arrived, so call object was not generated, but last call date was updated in table MHIS field ABRUD.

can you please help me to understand , why the table MHIS is getting updated.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First i would appreciate you can raise a new thread.

Additionally, you have executed IP30, does the scheduling done or not. I hope if you have a line item generated in Maintenance plan schedule calls tab of IP02 (this tab will appear when the schedule is saved only)

If you have the schedule, then it will be populated.

Above query is without scheduling

Regards

Terence

Answers (0)