cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC values not matching results recording QE51N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

This has been bugging me and I can't seem to tell why it is doing what it is doing. Here are the MIC settings:

Here we have a single result MIC, complete copy model, and the decimal places in the MIC are set to 2 decimal places:

The sampling procedure is just a fixed sample with sample management.

So we go to QE51N to do results recording for an inspection plan with this MIC. If we go to the indicators tab we see it is marked as a summarized MIC when clearly it wasn't created as such.

Also when we enter the results in, we set the MIC to have 2 decimal places but it insists on making it 3 decimal places:

Does anyone know what could be causing this? This has been frustrating me and I can't tell if this is something that can be configured or if it's an ABAP thing I need debugged.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Check the plant level QM settings in config, under results recording. There are a couple fields there that might be impacting what you see in your tests.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not seeing anything here for plant specific fields besides the last config selection:

There is nothing in the "Make Settings for Operation Completion" section and I didn't see anything else under the Results Recording that referenced plant settings. Could you provide some more info?

Thanks,

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, it's QCC0 -> Basic Settings -> Maintain Settings at Plant Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! It was a lot easier to identify the issue once I saw this, it was treating summarized recordings for n=1 so I had to turn that off here:

Why that setting also makes it so that the decimal places are wrong is beyond me, but it seems like that fixed the decimal place issue as well.

Answers (0)