cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get my customized CR steps descriptions in Rule Based WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have designed custom CR steps according to the Business requirements. But while assign those CR steps in Rule Based WF, I found that the name of the given CR steps are not coming as I have given. However, it comes with standard CR steps names/descriptions as it already present in the system due to past implementation.

My question is, how to get my CR steps names/descriptions in Rule Based WF design with custom CR types. Please provide me the best solution.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As long as the step number is correct, don't worry about it. This has been an annoying bug for a while. It actually picks the description of the first entry that matches the step number. So, if you create a step number that does not already exist (maybe 77), you will see that your description will show up. Another solution will be to delete the standard-delivered steps. However, if you create step 10 for two CR types, your BRF+ will always show the description of the first one.

So, bottom line, don't worry about it as long as you are sure the number exists for your CR type.